Moltenclaw's Invasion is also known as D3, since it is the third small expansion wave based on the D&D franchise. The store description is as follows:
The hordes of evil must be stopped. Orcs, bugbears, demons, and frost giants! The hordes of the evil dragon Moltenclaw are summoned to the greatest battle of all time. Can Moltenclaw's invasion be stopped?
This wave is set to be released in November, and will introduce a new general with 4 army cards. This was the last Heroscape set ever released due to Wizards of the Coast discontinuing Heroscape.
The 4 sets are:
Heroes of Fallcrest
- Moltenclaw Dragon hero: Fights for Utgar
- Eltahale Goliath Warden hero: Fights for Jandar
- Siege Warforged Juggernaut hero: Fights for Vydar
- Evar Scarcarver Frostrager hero: Fights for Vydar
- Master of the Hunt large hero: Fights for Einar
- Ice Troll Berserker large hero: Fights for Utgar
- Frost Giant of Morh large hero: Fights for Utgar
Advocates of Annihilation
- Ogre Pulverizer large hero: Fights for Utgar,
- Mezzodemon Warmongers squad (2): Fights for Valkrill, (has 2 exoskeleton markers)
- Death Knights of Valkrill squad (2): Fights for Valkrill
Bugbears and Orcs
- Horned Skull Brutes squad (3): Fights for Valkrill,
- Death Chasers of Thesk squad (3): Fights for Valkrill
- The Death Knights of Valkrill have been revealed!! Valkrill's colors are silver rust and olive drab.
- Eltahale, Siege, Evar Scarcarver, and Master of the Hunt are completely new, unreleased sculpts made just for Heroscape.