The dual moons glow full. The larger is a great pale face, filling the night sky. The smaller marks the pale face with a bright red spot. The wolves are out tonight. Their blood boils within them.
The gryphillin Theracus carries the elven princess Kyntela Gwyn and the Dire Stone. Strands of gleaming spittle fly from the maws of the Badru Wolves. The dual moons drive their power and their bloodlust. They leap with supernatural strength, bounding over the broken land and above the tall trees.
- Life: 1
- Move: 6
- Range: 1
- Attack: 3
- Defense: 3
- Points: 80
- Figures Per Squad: 3
- Darklord Bonding:
Before taking a turn with Wolves of Badru, you may first take a turn with any Darklord you control.
- Climb 2X:
When moving up or down levels of terrain, Wolves of Badru may double their height.
- Pounce Special Attack: Range 3 Attack 5
A Wolf of Badru that moved but did not attack normally may use Pounce Special Attack. To pounce, choose a non-adjacent small or medium figure whose base is not higher or lower than 5 levels from the base of the attacking Wolf. If the figure is destroyed, immediately place the attacking Wolf on the space the figure occupied. If the figure is not destroyed, destroy the attacking Wolf.
- Khosumet the Darklord: Relentless Assault
Having a "Relentless" personality, Wolves of Badru may benefit from Khosumet’s Relentless Assault ability.
Behind the Game
- Not moving any spaces (moving zero) still counts as having moved when referenced in the Pounce Special Attack.
- If a wolf successfully pounces a figure adjacent to a Nakita Agent, the wolf must roll for the Engagement Strike.
- Pounce Special Attack is to be treated as a Ranged attack for all special powers referencing a ranged or non-adjacent attack.
- When a wolf ends its movement or stops in water, it may then still used its Pounce Special Attack as the attack is not part of the movement phase.